Girl Scout Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Girl Scout Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Having girls learn about how to be courageous, how to be confident and how to have character at such a young age is very important. Young girls can learn all this by joining the Girl Scouts of America, which is a great organization that prepares girls for leadership. With all that said, it's a great organization to support and I absolutely love that Riley Blake came out with a Girl Scouts fabric collection.
The Girl Scouts collection screams leadership and is by far one of the cutest collections I've seen. Within the program you get to learn about art and science and learn about the outdoors and life skills and I think this fabric collection hits that spot-on. The main piece of fabric shows images of back packs, light bulbs, a paint palette, a row boat, a vest and so much more, each of which stands for a specific task in Girl Scouts. Other designs within the collection feature badges, cookies, cute text, stripes and polka dots. The colors represented are purple, blue, pink, green, dreamsicle, black and white.
A collection like this is perfect for a little girl to really represent her strong presence. This fabric is great for apparel, home decor pieces and of course quilting. Any Girl Scout would love to have a quilt made of this collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Jackson's Woodworks Handmade Wooden Tools!
- Chance to win American Girl Crafts!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to win Fiskars Dressmaker Shears!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win Novelty Print Fabric!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Everything Mary Square Sewing Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Crop Top Sewing Tutorial
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners