Simplicity Deluxe Sidewinder
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Ask any sewist to name the most frustrating piece of equipment in their sewing room, and most will say the bobbin. There are so many things that can go wrong with this tool including tension issues and bunched thread. Capable of winding up to 12,000 yards of thread, Simplicity's Deluxe Sidewinder heads off many of those headaches, making this machine a lifesaver.
Not only is the Deluxe Sidewinder easy to use, but it also has tons of great features. For example, interchangeable bobbin spindles suit all makes and models of sewing, embroidery, and long arm quilting machines. If you have a bunch of unfinished projects lying around the house, this machine will help you get them all done on time. Plus, the only maintenance this machine requires is semi-frequent dusting.
There are a few tips that will make operating the Sidewinder effortless from the moment you plug it in the first time. Check that the thread is secure in the tension mechanism and keep the speed on a medium setting to ensure that the thread does not get tangled. Bobbins fit so snugly on the spindle that you might have to use a bit of force to swap them out. Just be careful not to tweak the tension spring and this machine will serve you for many years.
The Deluxe SideWinder is highly portable and ideal for sewists on the go. Compact and convenient, this machine is easy to store when not in use and best of all, you can make changes according to every imaginable need. The tension knob can be adjusted to suit different thread weights, you can account for speed and bobbin capacity, and a telescoping guide allows you to fit thread spools of a variety of sizes. Whether you're a serious sewist or just an enthusiastic novice, this machine is a must-have.
BONUS! Enter to win a Simplicity Deluxe Sidewinder here. Contest ends 6/7/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
Chance to win the Mallowway Fabric Collection!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Chance to win Clover Sewing Supplies!
Enter to win Just Color! Fabric from Studio e!
Chance to win the Impression Textures Fabric Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Men's Shirt Refashion into Overall Dress
- Lego Block Pillows (Free PDF Pattern!)
- Quick and Easy Striped Quilt
- Tips for Sewing Soft Toys for Kids and Relatives
- Yoga Shorts Pattern For Women
- Blueberry Pincushion
- How To Make An Adjustable Strap For Any Bag
- Reversible Fabric Vinyl Tote Bag Free Pattern
- Yoga Shorts Pattern For Women
- Pleated Blouse
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners