Sew Organized Project Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sew Organized Project Bag
Gifted by: CutRateCrafts
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
It's time to get organized...sew organized. The Sew Organized Project Bag is a beautiful tote that any sewist will love.
Craft on the go with a sturdy tote that you can grab in a flash! This crafty bag is a great tote that any sewist should have in her arsenal. It features one large center pocket, three smaller inside pockets, and a gusseted bottom. The ample storage space is fabulous for current projects, fabric bundles, and larger sewing tools like rulers. The smaller pockets are ideal for any of the supplies that take up less space. Tuck buttons, scissors, measuring tape, rotary cutters, pincushions, and more into the smaller pockets. The bag gives you just enough versatility with those inside pockets, but also plenty of room with the large main compartment. I sometimes find bags with too many pockets overwhelming. I hate not being able to find something if there are too many different places where it could possibly be stored! But this bag does not present that issue. It allows you to store what you need where you need it.
A feature I adore about this tote is that it has very long straps. When the straps are too short on bags it drives me crazy, especially in winter when you're wearing a bulky coat and you can't fit your purse on your arm anymore because the straps are too short! I think the longer straps make bulky bags easy to carry in general. So stuff that bag full of sewing supplies! The fabric bag is flexible to fit any of your necessary materials, short of an entire sewing machine!
Carry around your sewing supplies in style with this lovely and colorful Sew Organized Project Bag. This tote is a charming addition to your sewing supplies, and it will be the envy of your fellow seamstresses' eyes when you bring it to any crafty gathering! Don't feel housebound by projects again, and use this tote to work on them anywhere and everywhere.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Handi Quilter Stitch 710
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to win the Sumatra Batik Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Everything Mary Sewing Machine Cover
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- Easy Hanging Kitchen Towel
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- Embroidered Coffe Pot Cozy
- Diy Witch Hat In Any Size
- Easy Sewing Tricks- How-to Make Shaped Bag Straps
- How To Make A Triangle Scarf
- Cute Diy Flamingo Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners