We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
June Tailor was originally established in 1961 as a manufacturer of pressing boards and notions for home tailoring needs. Our company has grown substantially over the years with the introduction of premium home decor products, quilting rulers and templates, ink jet heat transfer products and other sewing notions. We continue to design, create and manufacture innovative products in Richfield, WI.
The current June Tailor line consists of over 210 unique products and we maintain several trademarks and patents. Most products have been developed with the intent of make quilting, sewing and decorating easier for the busy consumer and offer unique features to differentiate them from the competition. June Tailor designers strive to offer tools that perform many functions or cut in many sizes.
Reviews on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextCoats & Clark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- Diy Felt Leaf Placemats
- Diy Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Halloween Trick Or Treat Bag Pattern
- Sloth Sleep Mask
- Jesse Dress Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners