Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
Gifted by DIY Fluffies
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Yoki the Fat Dragon is super cute and easy sewing pattern to complete. He is a handmade, original design of Mariska Vos-Bolman of the Etsy shop, DIY Fluffies. Here, you will find an assortment of adorable sewing patterns to easily make your very own stuffed animals, plushies, and doll pattern. All digital epatterns are available in English and Dutch, some in German or Spanish.
Out of all the items I've sewn, toys are probably my favorite. Not only are they fun to create, but it almost feels like you've brought life to an otherwise inanimate object. There's no better feeling than creating a little friend that will keep you company at your desk, or that will provide hours of endless fun for a small child. Once you create Yoki the Fat Dragon, he will be your forever friend.
Just like many of her patterns, Yoki the Fat Dragon is available as a PDF pattern to purchase, or as a kit. If you choose the kit, you can choose from four different colors: pink, green, blue, and purple. The kit comes with literally everything you need to complete the dragon including fabric, felt, fleece, kit, pattern, crafting kit, sewing kit, fabric kit. Plus, the pattern instructions are very easy to follow and understand. Yoki the Fat Dragon works up quickly and effortlessly!
He is a great toy to sew for anyone in your life and would make an excellent birthday or holiday gift.
Read NextGirl Scout Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Win a 30 Spool Thread Rack
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to win a Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set!
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
- Chance to Win a Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Olive Blouse Review
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Beanbag Filler Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners