Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
How do you cut your fabric? Do you draw a line with a ruler and then cut along it, hoping the scissors don’t veer off the straight line? Maybe you just accept any slight imperfection as a personal touch and just go with it, incorporating it into your design. If you’re sick of struggling with straight lines, or if you’d like to try and cut a more “fun” type of cut, you need the Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine.
The Rotary Cutting Machine is a small and portable machine, and it's super easy to use! It is perfect for the crafter who scrapbooks, quilts, and sews in her day-to-day. Amazingly simple to work with, this cutting machine comes with a foot pedal so that you can control the speed of the blade with the weight of your foot. Have the machine cut as quickly or as slowly through the fabric as you want. With this rotary cutter, you can cut both straight and pinked edges with ease. As a bonus for the scrapbookers out there, there are two blades included with this machine, for both fabric and paper cutting. Take all the stress and hassle out of cutting the perfect edge with this essential tool.
There really is no easier way to cut the straight line you need. Make your projects look sleek and professional without the added cost or hassle. With this Rotary Cutting Machine, cut the perfect lines you need without the imperfections.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Olive Blouse Review
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win the Janome M7200 Supreme Sewing Machine!
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to win June's Cottage Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Chance to win a Kai Scissors Gift Set!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners