Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Sweet Stems collection is another timeless winner from Riley Blake Designs. The patterns have a vintage feel with a mix of floral and geometric prints. Pre-cut bundles include a fat quarter, 5" stacker, 10" stacker.
I especially love the floral prints included in the collection by Sue Daley Designs with Gabrielle Neil for Penny Rose Fabrics. The cabbage roses are outlined in what looks like a hand drawn design. This, along with the hues, gives them the vintage look. They pair quite well with the geometric prints also included in the collection.
These cotton fabrics are perfect for home decor and quilts. The soft hues work well with any space. Each of the stackers includes 42 pieces of precut fabric from the collection, repeating each pattern 2-3 times. The fat quarter includes 24 pieces, great for a larger blanket.
The fabric is machine wash cold and tumble dry low. This makes it great for apparel, too. Options are endless when it comes to this beautiful fabric from Riley Blake.
Read NextGirl Scout Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners