We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Fabric Editions, Inc. was established in 1996 to offer a pre-cut fabric alternative to standing in line at the fabric cutting counter. We started with the fat quarter, an 18" x 21" cut of fabric, to serve the creative pursuits of the quilter, sewist, and crafter. Over the years, we have expanded our product assortment to include many more pre-cut fabrics, kits, and also fabric by-the-yard. We hope you will peruse our website for free projects and to locate a retailer that offers our products. We encourage you to ask Karen, our consumer specialist, to assist you with all your quilting, sewing and crafting pursuits!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners