This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Ladder Stitch or Invisible Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "The ladder stitch or invisible stitch is the perfect kind of hand sewing stitch when mending holes in toys and sewing up the last little opening on newly sewn softies. It's even great for mending holes in clothing when you can’t sew from the inside of the garment. You’ll hardly be able to see this stitch from the outside of what you’re sewing, especially if you use a matching thread color. It’s just great! You can watch the video tutorial or scroll through the step by step photos."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Hand sewing needle
- Matching Thread
Read NextZipper Tabs Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Satin Pillowcase
- Octo Owl Placemat
- Magnetic Needle Minder
- Cute Wrap Top
- Diy Small Crossbody Bag
- Sewing Through the Decades: 300+ Historical Sewing Patterns
- Diy Envelope Pillowcase With Ties
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners