DIY Ladder Stitch or Invisible Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "The ladder stitch or invisible stitch is the perfect kind of hand sewing stitch when mending holes in toys and sewing up the last little opening on newly sewn softies. It's even great for mending holes in clothing when you can’t sew from the inside of the garment. You’ll hardly be able to see this stitch from the outside of what you’re sewing, especially if you use a matching thread color. It’s just great! You can watch the video tutorial or scroll through the step by step photos."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Hand sewing needle
- Matching Thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Template - How to Add a Pocket to Any Bag!
- DIY Fabric Buttons
- Jigsaw Puzzle Coaster Sewing Pattern
- Simple Squares Vintage Baby Quilt
- Easy DIY Workout Tank Tutorial
- Denim Midi Skirt Pattern
- No Sew T Shirt Upcycle to Front Tie Crop Top
- Vintage Apron Pattern
- Misseas Yukata Dress Pattern
- How to Make Easter Bunnies with Eggs
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners