This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Mini Felt Mermaid Softie + Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a mini felt mermaid softie with a free sewing pattern! This is a great stuffed mermaid that can be carried in purses and pockets to play! I’m so excited to share a free sewing pattern for the cutest little felt mermaid softie. It is a tiny size that fits in pockets and purses for an easy toy that can be brought anywhere like a waiting room or waiting in line. Change up the colors for mermaids that look like your child. The small size makes it a quick sew on the machine or a quick sew by hand. This works great for a child practicing their sewing machine skills or their hand sewing skills."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextLacy Dress DIY Doll Clothes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
- Lacy Dress DIY Doll Clothes
- DIY Teddy Bear Clothes
- Attaching Small Parts with a Ladder Stitch
- Josephine Free Doll Pattern
- Colorful and Easy Axolotl Plushies
- DIY Plush Corgi
- 10 Elephant Sewing Patterns
- Cutting Small and Complex Shapes from Fabric
- Closing Plush Toys Using a Ladder Stitch
- Wallace the Whale
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners