Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
An elephant never forgets where he left his keys! Learn how to use up scraps with this adorable and easy sewing project. These adorable key chains and itty stuffed animal patterns will help you keep track of your keys in the cutest way possible! Sewn out of old fabric scraps, you can easy make the Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns in a matter of minutes. These quick sewing projects would make a great last-minute gift for a child or an awesome way to help a house-sitter keep track of the keys to your home.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- Ribbon Band DIY Pattern Weights
- Patchwork Fabric Basket Pattern
- Remona from The Stitching Scientist
- Beautiful Bows Child’s Headband Sewing Pattern
- Stuffed Owls Sewing Pattern
- Playing Card Holder Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners