Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
An elephant never forgets where he left his keys! Learn how to use up scraps with this adorable and easy sewing project. These adorable key chains and itty stuffed animal patterns will help you keep track of your keys in the cutest way possible! Sewn out of old fabric scraps, you can easy make the Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns in a matter of minutes. These quick sewing projects would make a great last-minute gift for a child or an awesome way to help a house-sitter keep track of the keys to your home.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Josephine Free Doll Pattern
Made to Love Vintage Doll
How to Make American Girl Doll Clothes: 16+ Free Doll Clothes Patterns
25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
No Sew Vintage Dolls
Insanely Smart Toy Bag
DIY Plush Cat and Guinea Pig
How Joyful Bear
Glamorous Gown Doll Dress Pattern
Free Skirt Pattern for Dolls
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners