- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
An elephant never forgets where he left his keys! Learn how to use up scraps with this adorable and easy sewing project. These adorable key chains and itty stuffed animal patterns will help you keep track of your keys in the cutest way possible!
Sewn out of old fabric scraps, you can easily make the Scrappy Elephant Stuffed Animal Patterns in a matter of minutes. These quick sewing projects would make a great last-minute gift for a child or an awesome way to help a house-sitter keep track of the keys to your home.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDollar Store Doll Clothes Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 12, 2017
28.What a cute idea and another great way to use up scrap material. Theres a template provided so dont worry if your drawing skills arent up to scratch. I wonder if it would be possible to enlarge this template on a home printer, to make the elephants in different sizes?I suppose if you made them larger you would omit the key tag loop and just purpose them as childrens gifts.
Jan 10, 2017
This elephant pattern is so darling for infants and toddlers.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
How to Square Up a Block Tutorial
Sometimes it can be hard to try out a new art or a new craft. There are so many specific skills that you need to know that it can be… Continue reading: "How to Square Up a Block Tutorial"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners