Flared T-shirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A flared t-shirt is one of those pieces of clothing we can just throw on with a pair of jeans, leggings, capri pants or if the top is long enough, it can also be a short mod-style dress. Perfect for a quick run to the supermarket or picking up the kids! This is an incredibly easy pattern and I have added two sleeves lengths to give you some flexibility. If you want to, you can even eliminate the sleeves entirely and it becomes yet another top."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 25 Sewing Projects For Christmas
- How To Make Envelope Pillow Covers
- How To Sew A Drawstring Bag
- Diy Pillowcase Burrito Style
- Hooded Cardigan With Pockets
- Make Your Own 3d Mask- Free Pattern And Tute
- How To Make A Double Welt Pocket Using The 5 Lines Method
- Diy Hooded Towels
- Easy Apron
- 3d Mask With 4 Size Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners