Diy Reusable Kitchen Towels
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Thinking about making the switch to unpaper towels in your home? Just watch this video tutorial to see how ridiculously easy this unpaper towels project is. You'll whip up a bunch in a matter of minutes! These reusable paper towels are environmentally friendly and economical, which makes them a must-have in any household. They make a great gift for your loved ones, too. Sew a couple of reusable paper towels DIY for your friends and family as well! Help them to start thinking environmentally friendly and using sustainable products bit by bit with such a present. They will love the gift and they will definitely be using them instead of paper ones. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
- DIY Victoria's Secret Seamless Panties
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- How to Make a Quilted Potholder
- How to Make a Travel High Chair
- Beards and Beer Masculine Quilt Tutorial
- Prevent Neckline Gaping with Contouring
- How to Sew a Fleece Hat
- How to Make a Baby Changing Pad
- Embroidery Hoop Organizer
- How to Make Hanging Bird Mobiles
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners