Color Blocked Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The soft and cozy fabric gives great body and feel to the cowl, which is necessary because you'll be wearing it around your neck and against your face. Wouldn't want an icky fabric brushing against my face all day long. Plus, the warmth of the fabric is perfect for our chilly and wet winters!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fabric. I used cheap fleece blankets for mine, one for the main colour and some scraps for the accent colour. You’ll need at least two colours for the colourblocking of course, but you can add more if you like to.
- Matching thread.
- Usual sewing supplies, such as pins, scissors or rotary cutter, sewing machine, hand sewing needle.
- Pattern pieces
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Heart Garland
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Logs Caddy
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- How To Choose Fabric For Sewing Clothing
- Tips To Sew Sweater Knit
- How To Sew An Invisible Zipper In A Pillow
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners