This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Stitched Fringe Tassel Hoop Earrings
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Hoop earrings are everywhere right now! One version I’ve been loving is the fringe or tassel style. Hoops of this style are more statement earring than simple circles, and while there are plenty of cute and affordable versions there’s also a pair for $138 at Anthropologie that looks just like this. Make your own! For this tutorial, you'll use an old pair of hoop earrings and an old beat-up t-shirt to create your perfect tassel hoops."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextBoho DIY Burberry Scarf Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners