Diy Fabric Headband
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I show my love through making things (or is it another way to distract me from how much I miss my baby?), so I decided to make coordinating headbands for my daughter and her college roommates. I am not a seamstress, so these headbands are easy to make. Really. You’ll need just a small amount of animal print fabric. I found these fat quarters for a dollar each. You’ll also need a small amount of elastic. I purchased non-roll elastic 3/4 inches wide. In about 15 minutes you can create four headbands. Aren’t they wildly adorable?"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- Drop-Shaped One-Shoulder Bag
- Simple Twin Bag With Partition Pocket
- Round Bottom Drawstring Bucket Bag
- Any Occasion Dress
- Lotus Hoodie
- Golden Ash Top
- Shannon's Bonnet
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners