This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fabric Wrap Bracelets
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This bracelet is fun because it’s a great way to use up those scraps from other sewing projects. You bought those fabrics because you loved them, so why not wear them? Not to mention, these are very giftable and don't take a lot of time to make. The only supplies you'll need are some fabric that can be cut into 2" wide strips, a lobster clasp and a d-ring. These can be made using one long strip of fabric, or piece several together for a different look.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHeart Corner Bookmark
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners