- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Staci Wendland from Crafty Staci
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
My first memory of sewing was on my grandmother's quilt when I was three years old. It's been a tumultuous relationship ever since, full of victories and losses. These days, if there's a craft technique I haven't tried, it's probably on my wish list. I want to inspire my blog visitors to jump in, stretch their creativity and not be afraid to make mistakes along the way.
When I'm not on my blog, you'll find me at my shop, where I focus on handmade accessories for makers, artists, photographers, teachers and people on the go.
Crafty Staci blog
Crafty Staci shop
Follow Crafy Staci on Facebook
Follow Crafty Staci on Pinterest
Follow Crafty Staci on Instagram
Follow Crafty Staci on Twitter
Staci's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Fancy Drawstring Wristlet
Fabric Flower Tutorial
James Dean Blue Jean Coffee Cozy
Make a Difference Stethoscope Cover
Labor of Love Freezer Paper Embroidery
Mod Top Refashion Tutorial
Bride and Groom Coffee Sleeves
Fat Quarter Half Apron Tutorial
Sweethearts Tree Hot Pad
Fabric Wrap Bracelets
Gobble Hot Pad Pattern
Pucker-Up Free Purse Pattern
Vendor Free Apron Pattern
Adjustable Passport Bag
Airplane Friendly Mini Sewing Kit
Autumn Leaf Hot Pad
Autumn Leaf Quilted Table Runner
Four Patch Drink Coasters with Faux Binding
Buffalo Check Hot Pad
Coupon, Gift Card and Loyalty Card Pouch
Mabel's Mug Mat
Fabric Cuffy Bracelet
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial
Looking for a breezy and stylish top for spring? You'll love wearing this simple and flowy top that's perfect for layering with comfy… Continue reading: "Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners