We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This easy apron pattern is small and convenient. Designed especially to hold your cash, phone, pen, calculator, and other personal items, this easy sewing pattern is the perfect piece to make before your next craft show. Do not let a bulky bag or running around get in the way of efficiency when you can wear this comfy idea. The Vendor Free Apron Pattern will take you a few hours to make, requires several yards of fabric, and is perfect for wearing out in the garden as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextPioneer Free Apron Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners