We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This easy apron pattern is small and convenient. Designed especially to hold your cash, phone, pen, calculator, and other personal items, this easy sewing pattern is the perfect piece to make before your next craft show. Do not let a bulky bag or running around get in the way of efficiency when you can wear this comfy idea. The Vendor Free Apron Pattern will take you a few hours to make, requires several yards of fabric, and is perfect for wearing out in the garden as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Scrap Coasters
- Balsam Gnomes Christmas Tree Skirt
- How To Add A Skirt Overlay To Any Pattern
- Heart Zipper Pouch Tutorial
- Drawstring Project Bag
- Easy Reverse Applique´
- Simple Zipper Pouch
- Carrot Treat Bag For Easter
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners