This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Reusable Cotton Rounds Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make your own reusable cotton rounds with this simple step-by-step tutorial. These makeup remover pads are super soft, very easy to take care of and will last a long time. There are no exposed raw edges here because I wanted to be able to throw the cotton pads in the washing machine and never worry about them fraying or not keeping their shape. This simple, low-stake project is a great introduction to sewing smooth curves. After finishing these pads, you’ll be able to conquer more complex projects with confidence!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
If you're on the hunt for creative sewing projects that do well at craft fairs and when selling online, check out 50+ Sewing Crafts That Sell Well
Read NextDIY Dryer Top Ironing Pad
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners