We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is the most recent in my Hot Pad of the Month series - a turkey, just in time for Thanksgiving. He's made using felt and basic paper piecing, and is an easy project for beginning sewists."
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
- cotton fabric
- cotton batting
- embroidery thread
- pattern from my blog
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
130 Free Thanksgiving Sewing Projects: Complete Holiday Guide
Harvest Table Runner
Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Holder Pattern
28 Thanksgiving Decorations & Side Dishes
Thanksgiving Table Runner
Vintage Embroidered Thanksgiving Bread Cloth
38 Thanksgiving Sewing Projects for the Family
Scraptacular Turkey Time Apron
17 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving and Fall
Shake Your Tailfeather Placemat Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners