We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is the most recent in my Hot Pad of the Month series - a turkey, just in time for Thanksgiving. He's made using felt and basic paper piecing, and is an easy project for beginning sewists."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Make a bolster pillow using an old nightgown. This is a wonderful gift for a child who has outgrown a nightgown or for a mother to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Nightgown Bolster Pillow"
- Floral Fall Wreath
- Harvest Table Runner
- Thanksgiving Harvest Table Toppers
- Handprint Turkey Softie
- Colorful Thanksgiving Napkins
- Mom's Thanksgiving Apron
- Thanksgiving Craft Ideas: 12 Homemade Gift Ideas for Your Host
- Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Holder Pattern
- 30 Sewing Ideas for Thanksgiving and Fall
- 180+ Free Thanksgiving Sewing Projects: Your Complete Holiday Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tutorial: Easy Linen Napkins
- Easy Diy Wool Dress Tutorial
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners