Hair Towel Wrap In 10 Minutes
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Once you know how to make a turban out of a towel you’ll want to go ahead and make a couple of these as they make luxurious spa-style gifts combined with some pampering products. See how we combine the luxury of a quality cotton towel with a tiny piece of elastic and button to create a stylish DIY hair turban. You’ll wonder how you managed with a clunky towel around your hair after a shower when you can have this neat and secure accessory. Our handy tutorial shows you exactly how to make a DIY hair towel wrap at home within 15 minutes, and with practice, you will probably get it down to just 10 minutes. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Scrunchie Sewing Pattern
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- How To Add A Side Pocket To Leggings
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeSewing
- Diy Dog Leash
- Fun Diy Sunglasses Case
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners