This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hair Towel Wrap In 10 Minutes
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Once you know how to make a turban out of a towel you’ll want to go ahead and make a couple of these as they make luxurious spa-style gifts combined with some pampering products. See how we combine the luxury of a quality cotton towel with a tiny piece of elastic and button to create a stylish DIY hair turban. You’ll wonder how you managed with a clunky towel around your hair after a shower when you can have this neat and secure accessory. Our handy tutorial shows you exactly how to make a DIY hair towel wrap at home within 15 minutes, and with practice, you will probably get it down to just 10 minutes. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners