Kantha Needle Book
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Whether you are tired of misplacing pins or just want to be able to sew on the go, this how to make a needle book tutorial is going to be your next project. The Kantha Needle Book is a simple sewing project that will come in handy. This needle booklet is sewn by hand, and also by the machine, and it snaps shut to secure your precious cargo. It is small enough that you can fit it in almost any place, so when you're on the go, you can take your needles with you without any bulkiness.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern combines the adorable look of a little girls' dress with the convenience of a onesie, making it… Continue reading: "Itty Bitty Simple Dress Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Fabric Flowers Tutorial (With Free Printable Template!)
- Large DIY Fabric Basket
- DIY One Seam Wrap Skirt
- How to Sew a Robe
- Tooth Fairy Pillow Pattern
- How to Sew Running Stitch
- Baby Skirt Pattern
- Aladdin's Vest
- How to Sew Canvas
- How to make Lavender Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners