Kantha Needle Book
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Whether you are tired of misplacing pins or just want to be able to sew on the go, this how to make a needle book tutorial is going to be your next project. The Kantha Needle Book is a simple sewing project that will come in handy. This needle booklet is sewn by hand, and also by the machine, and it snaps shut to secure your precious cargo. It is small enough that you can fit it in almost any place, so when you're on the go, you can take your needles with you without any bulkiness.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
DIY Stitched Fringe Tassel Hoop Earrings
Fast No Sew Fleece & Fringe Scarf
Fall Fringed Scarf
Super Easy Lanyard and Key Chain Wristlet
20 Minute Fringe Blanket Scarf
DIY Fabric Coffee Sleeves
Simple DIY Phone Wallet
Country Chic Blanket Scarf
Warm and Cozy Reversible Fleece Cowl Scarf
36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners