Webbing Belt Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A webbing belt is one of the most versatile belts you can possibly own. This type of belt is very strong and versatile while being very easy to make. It can be used as a belt for sports pants, as a dog collar, or even as a way to hang things when camping, to name only a few. The size of the belt will be adjustable and can vary according to the waist. To buy the right amount you need to have the waist measurement plus one more yard (36″)."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
- Winter Hat with Faux Fur Trimming Free Pattern & Tutorial
- Extra-wide Coffee Cozy
- Free Toque Pattern
- Mini Pouch Free Pattern
- Simple DIY Phone Wallet
- DIY Zipper Book Clutch
- 13 Pattern Weights for Sewing (+ How to Use)
- Professional Leather DIY Card Holder
- 25+ Patterns for Face Masks
- 20 Minute Fringe Blanket Scarf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
- Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
- Embroidered Heart Decoration
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners