Reversible Mason Jar Cozy Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This Reversible Mason Jar Cozy Sewing Pattern gives you double the bang for your sewing buck. Use free easy sewing patterns like this one to create a warm little gift for yourself, your family, and your friends. There's no denying the presence of this little guy goes a long way in keeping your hands from getting too hot (or cold) while you sip on your drink of choice. Use this tutorial to make an adorable sewn accessory that can be flipped at a whim when you feel like switching things up for the day.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextReusable Hanging Kitchen Towels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners