Linen V-Top Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This Linen V-top Pattern is for leggings, shorts, long skirts, pencil skirts, and jeans. It is loose-fitting allowing you lots of room to move. It has a V-neck to lengthen the neckline and slim a girl with a large chest. The front is higher than the back with vents to accommodate larger hips. In this Linen V-Top pattern tutorial you will be able to practice sewing a neck facing, understitching, and sewing a casual inserted sleeve. Check the free pattern and tutorial here:https://so-sew-easy.com/linen-v-top-pattern/"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Postcards
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Diy Pull Up Fabric Bows
- Free Mama Claus Apron Pattern
- Ripstop Reusable Grocery Bag
- Fabric Christmas Tree Ornament
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners