DIY Vintage Blouse
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This tutorial will walk you through the step by step process of making your own blouse pattern and assembling it to create an incredibly beautiful design. The vintage blouse made in this tutorial has a lovely Peter Pan collar, puffy bishop sleeves and covered up buttons that are my particular weakness. You can use the skills learned from this tutorial to create your own designs. Little details like the shape of the collar can make an incredible difference to a blouse."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners