We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You know you want to. Make the switch to the dark side with this Darth Vader-Inspired Apron Pattern. You'll be the envy of the neighborhood with this stylish apron inspired by one of the most infamous characters in cinema history.
When you're looking to take on a bit more of an elaborate project, free apron patterns like this one make the perfect gift, or addition to your own kitchen. Follow the step-by-step tutorial to create this awesomely evil accessory for yourself or any Star Wars fanatic you happen to know (don't worry, they're not hard to find).
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextNo-Sew Aprons for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners