Farm Girl Recycled Jeans Apron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Turn an old pair of jeans into a cute apron with the help of your sewing machine and a half yard of cotton fabric. This Farm Girl Recycled Jeans Apron tutorial from Creative Green Living is perfect for beginners and the apron makes a wonderful gift.
The apron is sturdy and ideal for heavy duty applications like gardening, BBQ, tailgating, chicken keeping and more. Carissa from Creative Green Living teaches you how to make this to fit any size from children through adults and even plus size."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1 pair of jeans
- 1/2 yard cute woven cotton fabric (quilting fabric is perfect)
- Matching thread
- Fabric scissors or rotary cutter
- Cutting mat (if using rotary cutter)
- Sewing machine
- Ruffle foot (optional)
- Bias tape maker kit (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great homemade gift idea, this homemade slipper pattern will do the trick. Easily created from an old pair of… Continue reading: "How to Make Slippers From Jeans"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- Free Popsicle Holder Sewing Pattern
- Beach Towel Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Make A Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners