Farm Girl Recycled Jeans Apron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Turn an old pair of jeans into a cute apron with the help of your sewing machine and a half yard of cotton fabric. This Farm Girl Recycled Jeans Apron tutorial from Creative Green Living is perfect for beginners and the apron makes a wonderful gift.
The apron is sturdy and ideal for heavy duty applications like gardening, BBQ, tailgating, chicken keeping and more. Carissa from Creative Green Living teaches you how to make this to fit any size from children through adults and even plus size."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1 pair of jeans
- 1/2 yard cute woven cotton fabric (quilting fabric is perfect)
- Matching thread
- Fabric scissors or rotary cutter
- Cutting mat (if using rotary cutter)
- Sewing machine
- Ruffle foot (optional)
- Bias tape maker kit (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- The Autumn Fall
- Squid Game Pillow
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners