Pioneer Free Apron Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Not all free apron patterns are created equally and this how to make an apron pattern is entirely unique. The Pioneer Free Apron Pattern is a sewing project for beginners that is so old-school that you will feel like Laura Ingalls Wilder when you wear it while cooking. This vintage sewing pattern was designed to look like the long apron patterns of the pioneer days and is surprisingly easy. It would make a fabulous DIY Halloween costume or a great addition to Pioneer Days. This pattern uses just over a yard of cotton fabric and will take you several hours to sew.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners