This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Darling Holiday Vintage Apron Pattern
"Don’t you just love those Vintage Style aprons that your grandmother used to wear? I confess I got this inspiration while watching an old Christmas movie – “Christmas in Connecticut” . I have a weakness for frilly throwback aprons. The Vintage style that has fun details, curves and ruffles that transform a plain apron into a addition to your outfit. While most of my tutorials are beginner friendly this tutorial is geared toward an intermediate sewist."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 1 package of single fold bias tape
- 1 large button 1 to 2 inches
- 3 yards Baby pom trim (optional)
- Sewing Essentials (Thread, Scissors, Pins, etc)
- Rotary Cutter, Ruler and Mat
- Fleece Fun’s free pattern (available at the end of the post)
- 3 yards of fabric “A” for this fabric I used Michael Miller’s Holiday Row Oh Ho No Aqua
- 1.5 Yards of Fabric “B” for this fabric I used Michael Miller Holiday Row Holiday Ho Red
- 1 package of extra wide double fold bias tape (4 yards)
Read NextOne Hour Free Apron Pattern