Star Wars R2D2 DIY Apron
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
These might not be the droids you are looking for, but they most definitely are the free apron patterns you have been seeking! Learn how to make an apron with the Star Wars R2D2 DIY Apron. This free sewing pattern is an adorable blend of geekdom and practicality. Celebrate your love for all things Luke and Leia while you cook up dinner or work on a messy crafting project. Complete with step by step instructions, this how to make an apron pattern is sure to impress any and all Star Wars buffs.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- One Hour Summer Romper Tutorial
- Two Yard Button-Down Midi Skirt
- Pixel Perfect Pumpkin Quilt Pattern
- 22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- Embroidered Alpaca DIY Plushie
- 21 Rustic Fall Decorating Ideas
- Star Wars Inspired C-3PO DIY Toy
- Quilted Notecards
- Ruched Headband
- How To Sew a Star Softie