Cute Baby Boy Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
It might seem really complicated and time-consuming, but you won't regret learning how to sew this Cute Baby Boy Quilt. What makes this free quilt pattern complex is the batting between two cotton fabrics, one of which is striped.
To make it more baby friendly, there are four rectangles of teddy bear fabric sewn on the end. Although it's named for a baby boy, you can easily alter the colors and fabrics to make it for a baby girl. Any new mother and baby will love a soft free quilt pattern to snuggle up with for naps.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- cotton fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners