Hanging Toiletry Clutch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Pack all of your shampoo, conditioner, lotions, soap, and other toiletry products in this super cute toiletry clutch. When folded up it's a cute little clutch that fits easily into your suitcase. When unfolded it's a fantastic hanging toiletry bag that has a zippered pouch for small items and pockets for larger items. The great thing about this project is that it's completely customizeable- change the dimensions, number, or position of the pockets and pouch to perfectly suit your needs."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- laminated cotton
- bias tape
- clear vinyl
- hook and D ring
- coordinating thread
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Princess Dress for Girls
- DIY Upcycled T-Shirt Dress for Girls
- Drafting a Tapered Pencil Skirt
- Easy Pleated Skirt Pattern
- Designer Knockoffs: 26 DIY Anthropologie Clothes & Decor
- Easiest Cushion Cover Ever!
- Chattune Fabric Collection
- Kissy Lips Pillow
- Paper Pieced Ornament
- DIY No-Sew Ruffle Sleeve Sweatshirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners