Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Super easy and quick lined drawstring bag tutorial. Over the past few years, the drawstring bags became very popular as an eco-friendly alternative to wrapping paper. Did you know how easy it is to make one? This is an awesome DIY project that requires sewing just a few straight lines. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions and finish your own cute drawstring bag in approx. 10 minutes. The finished bag size is 6” wide x 8” tall, but you’ll find instructions on how to make the bag in any size you need it to be."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Bias Tape
- AllFreeSewing's Instagram Links
- Simple Dress Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Remote Pillow
- Decorated Denim Tote Bag
- How To Sew A T-shirt Style Neckband
- Oversized Hot Pads
- Diy Hair Towel Wrap
- How To Sew A Dog Bed
- 30 Minutes Fitted Tablecloth
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners