This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make An Easy Coin Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I know that we are literally MINUTES away from the big day but you still have time to make oodles of these as teacher gifts, last minute presents and any other time you need a quick gift because you have received something totally unexpected. They make great craft market items (and you have my permission to sell them) and of course, they are not just for Christmas. I love how the felt doesn't fray and there are only two seams and some hardware. You can dress them up too with decorative stitching or a swivel clip. The sky is the limit!"
NotesThis is a fabulous beginner make and it used very little supplies and time.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextFloral Painted Market Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners