This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Feedsack Tote Diy
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you are a homesteader you probably have a ton of empty feed sacks leftover from feeding your chickens and other animals. This simple upcycle feed sack sewing project is an easy way to make a cute new bag. Plus, it can handle a lot of weight so it is good for whatever you need to put in it. I made one for toys and it works great. If you don't have animals, you could ask your friend who have some. Easy sewing project"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextPatchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners