Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Another in a series of zipper pouch patterns and this one is the easiest one yet! This great make is fat quarter friendly and features the easiest zipper installation in the world. So if you are a raw beginner, THIS is your first project! You can find the free pattern on my blog and it contains instructions to customize the make to any zipper that you happen to have in your stash. This is the perfect back-to-school pencil case and a great craft fair seller. Go play!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Types of Embroidery
- How To Make The Easiest Tassels Ever
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Womens Cowl Sweatshirt
- Girls Romper Pattern
- Diy Princess In Black Costume
- How To Sew A Ball - Free Ball Sewing Pattern
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- The Easiest Reversible Placemats Ever
- Microwave Baked Potato Bag (easy)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners