Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Leather Bow Free Purse Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a purse using leather, raxine, or any other fabric when you sew up this adorable little pattern. If you are looking to up your accessorizing game, adding free clutch patterns to your collection will do just that. Make sure you can carry the essentials while ditching you big everyday purse when you sew up the Leather Bow Free Purse Patterns. Pair this cute, free purse pattern with other chic free sewing patterns and hit the town while you sport a gorgeous DIY chic look.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextBrilliant Pot Holder Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 28, 2017
Want that special purse with some class and a lot of sas then make this leather purse that can go from casual to formal it looks very expensive. I think I will try faux leather because it is a little cheaper and there are some pretty ones to pick from and not that hard to sew with. I like that you can determine the size you want and I love that it has a zipper and that bow is super stunning. I would add some pockets to the lining too. Great gift for birthdays or Mothers Day.
Mar 06, 2017
The look of this little purse is really classy, especially the bow! OK, we know it's not really leather, but for a DIY version this works just fine and would compliment many outfits quite nicely! This idea is great inspiration for a very pretty design. Thanks for sharing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners