Make Quick Gift Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Drawstring bags are such an easy beginner sewing project, and one of the most useful things you can sew. Use them for drawstring gift bags, holding your glasses, gift card holders and more. Learn how to sew a simple drawstring bag with this quick step by step sewing tutorial that's a great project for kids and beginners alike. Bonus: learn how to make a 3 minute washcloth drawstring bag. These little washcloth bags are great for new babies for the bath!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
It's Pumpkin Latte Season! Take this little Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop Mug Rug with you as you sit in a cafe and sew your next… Continue reading: "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop Mug Rug"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- Drop-Shaped One-Shoulder Bag
- Simple Twin Bag With Partition Pocket
- Round Bottom Drawstring Bucket Bag
- Any Occasion Dress
- Lotus Hoodie
- Golden Ash Top
- Shannon's Bonnet
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners