Mixed Bag DIY Drawstring Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Trinkets and treasures and toys, oh my! Bet you can think of 1001 uses for tiny drawstring bags! With just a few small scraps of fabric, trim, and ribbon, you can make this super cute drawstring pouch."
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Tote Bag 'Avallon I'
- Whimsical Ruffle Dress for Girls
- Girl's Dress with Ruffle Sleeves
- Owyhee Western Shirt Pattern
- Amaia Arana from You Made My Day
- 35+ of the Cutest Pincushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- Rag Rug DIY Tote Bag
- Felt Flower Tutorial
- Printable Fabric Flower Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners