12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
One Yard Slouchy Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Combine just one hour of sewing work and one yard of fabric to create this adorable free bag pattern. Absurdly simple and easy-to-sew, this free bag pattern is roomy and versatile.
Whether you are looking for simple free purse patterns, need a fresh beach bag, or even need a DIY laptop bag, the One Yard Slouchy Bag Pattern will do the trick.
This DIY slouchy bag is so cheap and easy to make that you can conceivably make one for every occasion. Plus, they make fabulous last-minute gifts.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Love this? Find all the best free fabric purse patterns in this library of bag patterns!
>> Free Bag Sewing Patterns Directory
Read NextTwenty Minute Tote
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 30, 2018
This bag has really caught my eye. A friend's daughter has asked for a casual looking laptop bag and I'm thinking, with a little padding added between the layers, this might just be it. I would also leave the bottom corners square, not rounded, to fit the shape of a laptop. The O rings for the strap are also a very nice detail.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Portable Sewing Station
There is nothing worse than trying to juggle your pin cushion, scissors, needles, buttons, and other sewing must-haves while trying to… Continue reading: "Portable Sewing Station"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners