We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Drawstring bags are a super handy way to organise and contain clutter. They have so many uses - toiletry bags, storage bags, travel bags, gift bags, toy bags, handbag tidies, makeup bags, wine bottle bags, ice brick covers - the list is endless. These unlined bags are quick and easy to sew, making them a great project if you are new to sewing. Whip up a bunch in different sizes. You can even use them as reusable gift bags instead of wrapping paper - two gifts in one."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find out how to interpret a sewing pattern with How to Read a Sewing Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fab Faux Fur Cactus Fabric Earrings DIY
- Sewing a Zipper
- Fabric Bow Sewing Pattern
- Burp Cloths with Appliques
- Upcycled Denim Lavender Sachets
- Weighted Flaxseed Eye Pillow with Case
- Boho Stitch Sampler Pillow
- Simple Stamped Napkins
- Modern Quilted Pillow
- DIY Denim Log Cabin Pocket Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners