We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Drawstring bags are a super handy way to organise and contain clutter. They have so many uses - toiletry bags, storage bags, travel bags, gift bags, toy bags, handbag tidies, makeup bags, wine bottle bags, ice brick covers - the list is endless. These unlined bags are quick and easy to sew, making them a great project if you are new to sewing. Whip up a bunch in different sizes. You can even use them as reusable gift bags instead of wrapping paper - two gifts in one."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find out how to interpret a sewing pattern with How to Read a Sewing Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners