Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Pam spends most of her time sewing and blogging about sewing, over at Threading My Way. She has been sewing since she was a young girl and loves to share the varied projects and tutorials she creates. On her blog Pam hosts ongoing, themed sewing link parities, where readers are invited to add their own sewing projects. When not sewing, Pam can be found out in her garden.
Pam's Blog (Threading My Way)
Follow Threading My Way on Facebook
Follow Threading My Way on Twitter
Follow Threading My Way on Google+
Follow Threading My Way on Pinterest
Follow Threading My Way on BlogLovin'
Follow Threading My Way on Flickr
Follow Threading My Way on Instagram
Pam's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- Applique Design Tutorial
- Baby Wash Cloths
- Fabric Basket Tutorial
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- Sewing Ruffles
- Painted T-Shirt Dress
- Small Drawstring Bag Tutorial
- Refashioned Shirt to Ruffle Skirt
- Pintucked Skirt with Decorative Bow
- Alice in Wonderland Apron
- Fun and Flirty Upcycled Purse
- Easy Applique Star Tee
- Stylish Upcycled Pocket Purse
- Fool Proof Tee Cushion
- How to Lengthen Kids' Jeans
- Darling Doll Stroller Liner
- DIY Drawstring Basket
- Sweet Home DIY Pillow
- Simple Quick Drawstring Bag
- Library Tote Bag
- Measurement Chart Template
- Denim Decor Wonder
- Fetching Flower Sundress
- Tiered Rainbow Maxi Dress
- Quilt as You Go Fabric Tutorial
- Rainbow Brite Girl's Dress Pattern
- Robot Applique Templates
- Scribbly Stitching Tutorial
- Faux-Camisole Cleavage Cover
- Garden Arm Protectors
- Denim Wine Bottle Gift Bag Tutorial
- How to Baste English Paper Pieced Hexagons
- How to Sew English Paper Pieced Hexagons Together
- Liberty Hexagon Zipper Pouch
- Hemming Jeans by Hand
- Darning Large Holes in Jeans
- Shirt Cushion
- Robot Quilt
- Shirt Quilt
- Travel Storage Bags
- Selvedge Fabric Drawstring Bag
- Easy Cloth Table Napkins
- Small Patchwork Lined Drawstring Bag
- Add a Removable Base to Grocery Bags
- DIY Travel Storage Bags
- Simple Gathered Skirt Tutorial for Girls
- Gathered, Elastic Waist, Tiered Skirt with Lace Ruffle
- Baby Wash Cloths
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
jillinamillion 068 0502
Jul 28, 2016
Great designer and wonderful easy to follow tutorials!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
How to Resize a Bra
If you have recently lost a lot of weight or happened to purchase a bra that is a few sizes too big, this How to Resize a Bra tutorial… Continue reading: "How to Resize a Bra"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners