Simple Boho Clutch Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make a statement without blowing your budget when you create this Simple Boho Clutch Sewing Pattern. It's not hard to learn how to sew your own adorable, affordable accessories. With the help of this tutorial, you can create a new wardrobe staple that's chic, unique, and easy on your wallet. With bold colors and playful embroidery patterns, this is one handmade accessory you will want to take with you wherever you go. Create one as a new addition to your own closet, or make one as a gift for the fashionista friend in your life.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners