12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Summer Tote Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Use two fabulous fabrics to create your new favorite, free purse pattern when you download the free printable pdf pattern for the Summer Tote Bag Pattern. Created out of the fabric of your choice, this how to make a bag tutorial shows you how to make a multifunctional bag that is perfect for any occasion. The example in this tutorial is created out of pleather, making it a super easy purse to keep clean all summer long. It will take you several hours to make this purse and you will need half a yard of two different fabrics.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextBrilliant Pot Holder Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 24, 2017
These gorgeous colors made me stop at this pattern and straight away I was rummaging through my (rather substantial!) stash of fabrics, lol! My tote has ended up in a fabulous bold black and white design lined with lime green and I just LOVE the finished item. The pattern is very well detailed so do give it a try you will be as thrilled as I am.
Jun 07, 2016
I am so ready for this tote too. I love my totes and as I said before keep them one hand for quick or unexpected gifts. This tutorial is super easy and each one is different in its own way. I like the way the handles are on the outside but never could figure how to make them look polished until I saw how it was turned under. Anyone else know how to finish the straps on outside of tote?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners