We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This little clutch with wrist strap is the perfect size to use as a small purse or wallet or you could use it as a diaper clutch. Throw in a few baby necessities and you can easily grab what you need without fishing around in your diaper bag."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1/2 yard outside fabric
- 1/2 yard fabric for lining
- 1/2 yard of interfacing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Diaper Bag Patterns (+ DIY Changing Pad Ideas)
- Marcia Baraldi
- Sundress for Women
- Men's Shirt Refashion into Overall Dress
- Lego Block Pillows (Free PDF Pattern!)
- Quick and Easy Striped Quilt
- Tips for Sewing Soft Toys for Kids and Relatives
- Yoga Shorts Pattern For Women
- Blueberry Pincushion
- How To Make An Adjustable Strap For Any Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners