Wild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This scrappy, mini quilt is an easy pattern for a beginning quilter. Measuring just 13” x 13”, the Wild Flowers quilt is the perfect size to decorate a shelf or table. Or add a sleeve to the back of the quilt, and hang this Wild Flower up!! There's nothing complicated about the pattern. This quilt can easily be made in a day or over the weekend!! Using such small squares, you can either purchase small amounts of fabric or just use scraps to create this beautiful little bouquet!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- How To Hem Lace
- How To Turn A Men’s Shirt To Skirt
- How To Make A Tote With Leather Handles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners