9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
How to Make a Queen-Size Fitted Sheet
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"For the last few months, we have been fighting using a king flat sheet on my daughter's queen-size bed. Every day I would have to pull the sheet back to where it belongs. Finally, the light bulb went off and I thought, "Why not try to make this sheet into a fitted one?" As you can see, it doesn't fit perfectly, but it didn't cost me anything extra and hopefully I won't have to fight it anymore!"
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Upcycled Dish Towel Apron
- Fun and Flouncy Ruffle Skirt Pattern
- Splashy Flamingo Felt Pillow
- Sewing for Beginners: Tips for Pressing Fabric
- Simple Lace Tote Bag Pattern
- Free Handbag Pattern With Hoop Handles
- Citrus Slice Purse Sewing Pattern
- 3-In-1 DIY Bathing Suit
- Caftan Inspired DIY Beach Cover-Up
- Waterproof Quilted Picnic Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners