Ruffly Scarf Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You don't need to know how to knit or crochet to take advantage of this incredibly easy Ruffly Scarf Sewing Pattern. All you need is a sewing machine and less than an hour to create this cute scarf from a bit of chunky yarn.
This tutorial provides an innovative, unique approach to using yarn that results in a super easy and super cute scarf pattern everyone from your daughter to your niece to your granddaughter can enjoy.
You don't have to dash out the door to the nearest mall to keep up with the latest trends. The beauty of easy tutorials like this is that they keep you in the loop while keeping your bank account happy.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextFat Quarter Wallet Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners